If time is money and you have more time, Do you need more money?

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Leaving Emerald City!

"Close your eyes and tap you heels together three times, And think to yourself, there's no place like home."
Gateway to the Emerald City, metaphor for "Emerald Coast"

If you read this blog often you would be surprised that the Wizard of Oz is not my favorite movie.  Over 70 years ago (1939 movie, 1900 book) a masterpiece was created that would alter society far beyond the 101 minutes it took to watch the movie.  Quotes, references and cliche's Oh My!  Just for reference Ferris Bueller's Day Off may be my favorite of all time.  He wasn't the only one the be chased down by school personnel for skipping school or being mischievousness. Right Guys?


Get your motor running, head out on the inter coastal,
Looking for adventure in whatever comes our way.

Yeah, Tin Man, gonna make it happen,
take the world in a lovely embrace.
Fire all of your guns at once and explode into space.

I like smoke and lightning, heavy metal thunder,
racing with the wind and the feeling that I'm under.
Yeah, Tin Man gonna make it happen.

Like a true nature child we were born, bon to be wild.
We can climb so high, I never wanna die.
Born to be wild, born to be wild.
Get your motor running, head out on the inter coastal,
Yeah, Tin Man, gonna make it happen,

Like a true nature child we were born, bon to be wild.
We can climb so high, I never wanna die.
Born to be wild, born to be wild.


Well our motor is finally running, and I am going out to untie and head in to the inter coastal.  I will try to post some when we get to Apalachicola or Carabelle.

Last sunset in PC
w

No comments:

Post a Comment