If time is money and you have more time, Do you need more money?

Friday, April 13, 2012

Pigs on the wing 4-13


If you didn't care what happened to me,
And I didn't care for you
We would zig zag our way through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain
Wondering which of the buggers to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing.













Pigs (three different ones)


You know that I care what happens to you,
And I know that you care for me.
So I don't feel alone,
Or the weight of the stone,
Now that I've found somewhere safe,
To bury my bone.
And any fool knows a dog needs a home,
A shelter from pigs on the wing.

We made it to Big Majors Cay today!  We rowed from the anchorage at Staniel ALL the way to "Pig Beach" or what ever it is called and then on around Big Major!  We got surprised by a rain storm and big waves while on the north east side.  But I kept rowing as the Fisher King scolded me for getting him wet.  We had hopes of snorkeling on the north channel and getting some dinner but with the rain we just kept going to get back to the boat.  After all it was open, both the hatch and the companion way. in the rain.   As I sit here listening to Pink Floyd and writing this blog it is great to be out on an adventure with my son.


 Sharks and Elk Horns

 the Fisher King loves caves

Below are some photos from yesterdays row to the south channel here at Staniel Cay.  We took  a few moments at the sunken plane.





Tida Wave and Lady Muriel the local racing boats
waterboarding kayak great loop berzerk
W

No comments:

Post a Comment